what is Yoga :
Yoga is meditative, “mind-body” movement practice that first made its way to Europe and the United States from Asia (mostly India) around the mid-1800s. It didn’t really start gaining much popularity until about the 1960s and 70s here, though. Because it involves both movement and controlled breathing and focus, many of the benefits of yoga are similar to those of tai chi or martial arts.
benefits of Yoga:
- Decreased stress
- Fewer depression symptoms
- Encourages self care
- Better balance and flexibility
- Improved sleep quality
- Increased immunity due to stimulating the lymphatic system
- Detoxification through helping rid the body of toxins and heavy metals
- Increased strength and stamina
- Improved blood flow
- Better digestive functioning, including reduced symptoms of IBS
- Reductions in symptoms associated with pregnancy
- Better body acceptance and reduced body image disorder symptoms
- Builds muscle strength
- Perfects your posture
- Ups your heart rate
- Ups your heart rate
- Makes you happier
- Helps you focus
- Maintains your nervous system
- Gives you peace of mind
- Guides your body’s healing in your mind’s eye
Which is the right time for doing Yoga ?
* you’ll be able to do Yoga once within the morning and within the evening additionally. though yoga doesn’t appear as wearing as the other sport or exercise, it’sinvariably best to extend the time for Yoga and range of repetitions step by step. as a result of once you begin doing yoga you would like correct rest for doing yoga next day in order that your body isn’t stiff/ aching thanks to over travail.
* Whenever you are doing yoga your abdomen ought to be empty.(Do not eat something three hours before doing yoga)
* Best time for yoga is on obtaining up early within the morning before sunrise, clear your bowels. Drink a glass of juice if needed. Tea isn’t suggested, however if you can’tleave the habit, have tea with minimum milk and sugar.
* For doing yoga within the evening, eff around sunset time. just in case you penetrate once operating, you’ll be able to take ideally recent drink, juice or tea forty fiveminutes to 1 hour before yoga.
* If you’re feeling thirsty you’ll be able to drink a glass or half water. Drink water moderately before yoga category, means that drink as minimum as needed.
YOU MIGHT ALSO SEE :